To prevent the spread of germs and bacteria via the surfaces of our furniture and equipment, we’re introducing rigorous cleaning and personal hygiene habits at our branches. This section outlines the measures we will take.
- As a precaution, ALL students, teachers, and parents will have their temperature taken. If they have a temperature of 37.6℃ or higher they will not be able to attend class at Skyrock and will be advised to go home.
- Upon entering the branch students will be asked to use hand sanitizer and then to wash their hands thoroughly using soap and water.
- Skyrock will require that all Students and Teachers wear facemasks while attending class.
- Skyrock teachers and staff will provide ongoing hygiene education to students on the best known practices.
- Skyrock Projects teachers will enforce students to properly wash hands hourly and also avoid face touching.
We understand your care and concern for your child and family’s health and will be taking all necessary precautions during this time. Thank you for your understanding and continued trust in Skyrock.
Our cleaning procdeures will also become more frequent and rigorous than before. Here’s a list of some of the tasks that this will include.
- Each branch will have 1 deep clean each day. Floors will be mopped and disinfected using bleach. All surfaces, including worktops and chairs, will be cleaned using bleach.
- Equipment will be thoroughly disinfected using sanitizer.
- Community managers will carry out 3 more branch clean ups each day. These will be logged in the daily cleaning log which will be available for viewing by customers.
- Finally, teachers will ensure that all classroom spaces and equipment are disinfected before each class, and during break time.
- All staff have been updated and trained on the correct methods of cleaning, in line with the guidelines issued by the CDC here.
For more detail, you can see the checklist that each branch’s community manager will be responsible for following on a daily and weekly basis.