Ensuring the continuity of your child’s learning, your monthly planning, and providing good service with regards to your purchase are all very important to us. This section attempts to anticipate the different circumstances and transparently communicate the corresponding outcomes with you ahead of time.
Needless to say, Skyrock will implement all guidelines advised upon by the Taiwan government, Taipei City government and the CDC. But below is a list of some possible scenarios and how we intend to react to each.
Status Quo: The Covid-19 situation continues in the same manner it has to this point and schools remain open, or reopen after Spring break.
- Skyrock will continue to open our schools as normal with reduced class sizes of 4 students per class to minimize the risk of exposure due to large gatherings.
- Weekly Tech Club classes will run at their usual times unless advised otherwise (schedule link)
- Spring and Summer camps will also continue to run at the reduced size of 4 students per class.
- Custom classes for individuals or small groups of 3 or less are available at all Skyrock branches or off site at your home.
- Thorough and transparent health and safety measures will be taken at our branches, also before and during the home tutoring sessions.
School closures: In the event of International or public school closures, Skyrock will continue to operate and run classes, so long as it is deemed safe to do so by the Taiwan government.
- Skyrock will continue to open as normal with reduced class sizes of 4 students per class, again with thorough health and safety procedures.
- Weekly Tech Club classes will run at their usual times.
- Spring and Summer camps will continue to run at a reduced size of 4 students per class.
- Custom classes for individuals or small groups of 3 or less will be available at all Skyrock branches or off site at your home.
- Online learning support is available for students who need to attend online school classes each day. This support can take place at a Skyrock branch or in your home, and can be done individually or in a small group of 3 or less.
- You can use existing credit for any of the offerings above.
Full lockdown: In the event of a full lockdown imposed by the Taiwan government, Skyrock will close all schools and no longer run weekly or camp classes until the lockdown is lifted.
- During the lockdown period, all customer credit will be frozen and hours will not be deducted during this period.
- If a lockdown is imposed during camp time, you will be able to hold onto any credit purchased and use it against any future camp or weekly class.
- Refunds are also possible, please refer to our Summer Camp cancellation policy (link) for further information.
- Skyrock will provide online classes with existing customers getting the priority. However, these online classes are not compulsory as a replacement for your Tech Clubs or Tech Camps booking.